Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be notified in writing by email uniquely to: [email protected]
- Up to 30 days before the first day of the relevant Event to receive a refund of 80% of the Event fees (the remaining 20% of those fees being retained as a processing fee)
- Less than 30 days and up to 15 days before the first day of the relevant Event to receive a refund of 50% of the Event fees (the remaining 50% of those fees being retained by way of a processing and cancellation fee).
Organiser regrets that cancellations cannot be accepted less than 15 days before the first day of the relevant Event. No refunds or other credits will be given in respect of attempted cancellations received after this date and the full amount of delegate's fees shall remain payable. Delegate acknowledges that the refund set out above (as applicable) in accordance with this Condition is the sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of delegate's registration and all other liability is expressly excluded. Without limitation, Organiser regrets that refunds cannot be granted on the grounds of unsuccessful country visa applications.
For Full Delegate Terms and Conditions and the Cancellation policy, please visit our website https://www.eurogin.com/en/congress-information/terms-and-conditions.html